Natural Perfection Marine Collagen Serum
- A hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid that provides moisture and nutrition to sensitive and dry skin in order to improve skin elasticity
- This Korean brightening serum nourishes the skin by minimizing the appearance of pores and improving uneven skin tone
- A hyaluronic acid boosting serum combined with adenosine which decreases the look of wrinkles by energizing the skin barrier
- 50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: known to have the most similar molecular structure to human collagen, so it is absorbed quickly, supplies rich moisture to the skin, adds elasticity, and makes the skin healthy. Some scientists believe that peptides from hydrolyzed collage could enhance the look of dry and damaged skin by penetrating deep under the skin barrier and assist in collagen production.
- HYALURONIC ACID: as people age, they lose collagen and hyaluronic acid in their skin. As a result, it can cause marks and fine lines in the protective skin barrier. Seven Hyaluronic Acids of different molecular sizes draw moisture from the outside and supply it to the skin, forming a moisturizing layer to prevent dehydration.
- HYDROLYZED ELASTIN: a fibrous protein that connects collagen in the skin and helps to restore the flexibility, elasticity and resilience of the skin tissue. As people age, they lose elasticity in their skin and the formation of stretched out skins and wrinkles. Elastin may mitigate this issue by providing structure to the skin and allows the skin to snap back to its original form after being contracted.
- CAVIAR EXTRACT: known for nourishing the skin to relieve the curvature and elasticity of wrinkled skin caused by aging, and helps to diminish the look of large pores. Some studies have suggested that it contains antioxidant properties that could fight against UVA and UVA rays and prevent against collagen breakdown.
- Certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
- All of the ingredients from the face wash was graded "A", indicating very low hazard to health and the environment based on the research data published by US Environmental Group (EWG). The group evaluates hazardous ingredients by dividing the classes from 0 (very safe) to 10 (very harmful).
How to Use:
- Cleanse your skin with a face wash and apply a small amount of facial toner onto a pad.
- Gently apply the pad to dry and wipe it around your face from the inside out.
- Drop an appropriate amount of the serum and apply it gently over your face and neck.
- Pat gently for better absorption.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
WATER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN(30,000 ppm), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, TREHALOSE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ALLANTOIN, CARBOMER, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, TROMETHAMINE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, C12-14 PARETH-12, ADENOSINE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ANHYDROXYLITOL, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PVM/MA COPOLYMER, XYLITOL, PEARL POWDER, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE, GLUCOSE, TUBER MAGNATUM EXTRACT, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAVIAR EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYALURONATE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, OLEANOLIC ACID, VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.