AC-Pixel Rescue Ampoule
- Includes 2 serums (60 ml in total). Twice the size of most serums
- Do you want to know when to use vitamin c serum in routine?
The essential skin care steps are cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, then close with a sheet mask, so that your skin is looking and feeling healthy. Incorporate this ampoule serum into your skincare routine in order to remove excess sebum and dirt, which are both known to clog pores.
- This rejuvenating serum from Korea is formulated with propolis that is known to help prevent aging by removing free radicals that reduce protein function. Aloe Vera is also incorporated into this Korean vitamin c serum which has intense hydrating capabilities that allows skin to be moisturized. The leaf extract also contains other antioxidants and amino acids that could help tighten pores and increase skin elasticity.
- Upgrade your skin complexion with this Korean ampoule that has been supported by one of the top Korean actresses through a Korean Beauty show called 'Follow Me'. This is a good serum for dry skin as well as sensitive and combined skin.
- Refresh your face with AC-Pixel ampoule serum, which is formulated with ocean-derived ingredients from algae extracts. These algae extracts are known to help target hyperpigmentation and believed to have powerful anti-aging benefits that target wrinkles to promote a youthful complexion.
Skin Type: Normal skin, Sensitive skin, Inflamed skin, Dry skin, Wrinkly skin, Oily skin, and Loss of firmness and elasticity
- PROPOLIS EXTRACT: known for its ability to fight against bacteria and microbes due to flavonoid (vitamin-like substances that can strengthen capillaries). Acne is cause by these microbes, and this type of bacteria can increase inflammation and visible acne. Because the extract has powerful healing properties, it could be helpful in regenerating skin to make skin smoother as well as speeding up the recovery process from sunburns. It is packed with antioxidants, which means that it could remove free radicals that cause cellular damage.
- PANTHENOL: a powerful extract to combat against acne due to its antibacterial nature as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Excellent vitamin substance for removing irritation and strengthening the skin barrier. It has the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of skin and retain moisture inside of the tissue and stimulate cells to make the skin's barrier healthier. Some scientists have recommended using product with panthenol for would healing as well, especially redness that occurs from sunburns.
- CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT: an algae that is a rich source of protein and amino acids that are known to help in tissue growth and repair. The green algae could improve facial elasticity and firmness via its antioxidants that are known to fight against free radicals, reduce inflammation and encourage cell turnover to build stronger and resilient skin.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT: contains about 300 active ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, E, B12, fatty acids, amino acids, calcium, etc. to help moisturize, sooth, and relieve damage. When it comes to mild acne, it has the capabilities of reducing skin irritation and inflammations. The cooling sensation could help soothe irritated skin that has been impacted by sunburn, rash, and redness. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties could prevent bacteria development, which is the main cause of pimples.
- Certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
- AC-Pixel Rescue Ampoule has been tested by Korea Dermatology Research Institute (KDRI) and determined to be a non-irritating substance in terms of primary irritation index.
How to Use:
- Cleanse your skin with a face wash and apply a small amount of facial toner onto a pad.
- Gently apply the pad to dry and wipe it around your face from the inside out.
- Drop an appropriate amount of the serum and apply it gently over your face and neck.
- Pat gently for better absorption.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PANTHENOL, PROPOLIS EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEARL EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, LAMINARIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, LAMINARIA CLOUSTONI EXTRACT, HIZIKIA FUSIFORME EXTRACT, GELIDIUM CARTILAGINEUM EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, CODIUM FRAGILE EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.