AC-Pixel Aqua Repair Toner
- 300 ml/ 10.14 fl. oz. Almost twice the size of regular toners
- What's toner for? a skin toner for face is able to remove dirt and impurities that are clogged in your pores after you wash your face. AC-PIXEL Aqua Repair Toner from Korea is one of the best toner for acne and oily skin that delivers nutrition and moisture to the skin. As a result, it strengthens the skin's moisture barrier and helps to manage the skin with elasticity and moisture.
- Improve your skin's barrier function with this pH balancing toner, preventing moisture loss via forming a protective layer on the skin and helping skin tone improvement.
- This Korean toner for sensitive skin is packed with ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, madecassoside, centella asiatica extract, rice bran extract, and allantoin, which helps eliminate excess sebum and dirt that are known to accumulate in the pores.
- Upgrade your skin care routine with a low acidic (pH level 5.7) pH toner that has been clinically tested to be non-irritating for use. This Korean toner for oily skin is free of irritants such like artificial color and artificial fragrance, so this facial toner should be added to your daily regime, especially if you are looking for a pH toner for sensitive skin.
Skin Type: Normal skin, Sensitive skin, Dry skin, Wrinkly skin, and Oily skin
- CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT: provides excellent moisturizing effect by preventing moisture loss via forming a protective layer on the skin. Blend of amino acids and fatty acids known to assist in reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It is known to improve blood circulation in the skin and the synthesis of collagen which is essential for youthful appearance. According to studies conducted by scientists, the active compounds from centella asiatica could help re-energize skin's protective barrier as well as diminish the visible effects from sunburns.
- RICE BRAN EXTRACT: known to improve skin moisturizing power, soothe skin texture and helps skin tone improvement. A plant ingredient known for its ability to moisturize, nourish, and smooth the skin so that it ultimately improves the appearance of brightening skin complexion. Great source of strong antioxidant to prevent from free radicals that are developed from sunlight and premature skin ageing. Full of oil and fatty acids that are essential for blood circulation around the eyes and preventing dark circles.
- PANTHENOL: helps skin to retain moisture to improve its appearance by making the skin to look more smooth and strengthens the skin barrier. A powerful extract to combat against acne due to its antibacterial nature as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Excellent vitamin substance for removing irritation and strengthening the skin barrier. It has the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of skin and retain moisture inside of the tissue and stimulate cells to make the skin's barrier healthier. Some scientists have recommended using product with panthenol for would healing as well, especially redness that occurs from sunburns.
- ALLANTOIN: protects the skin by strengthening the skin barrier and helping to regenerate the skin.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT: Contains about 300 active ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, E, B12, fatty acids, amino acids, calcium, etc. to help moisturize, sooth, and relieve damage. When it comes to mild acne, it has the capabilities of reducing skin irritation and inflammations. The cooling sensation could help soothe irritated skin that has been impacted by sunburn, rash, and redness. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties could prevent bacteria development, which is the main cause of pimples.
- All of the ingredients from the face wash was graded "A", indicating very low hazard to health and the environment based on the research data published by US Environmental Group (EWG). The group evaluates the human hazards of each ingredients by dividing the hazard class in to 11 levels from 0 (very safe) to 10 (very harmful).
- Certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
How to Use:
- Use a cleanser with warm water to remove makeup, impurities, and dirt.
- Rinse gently with warm water then close with some cold water on your face
- Apply suitable amount on a cotton pad or a cotton ball and gently wipe it around your face
- Make sure to let the toner sink in your face before applying an ampoule serum and moisturizer
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MADECASSOSIDE, ASIATICOSIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARBOMER, NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID, OLEANOLIC ACID
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.