CICATHENOL Calming Cleanser
- Dermatologist approved face wash from Korea that maintains your skin's pH balance. A low pH cleanser that effectively removes impurities without irritation as it restores the skin's pH balance and strengthens the skin barrier. When the pH level of the skin is slightly acidic (low pH level), the skin is able to work at an optimum level by combating free radicals from forming and promoting a balanced complexion. If the balance of the pH level is not optimized, it will result in sensitivity, wrinkles, or even acne.
- This is one of the best Korean foam cleanser that maintains the pH balance of the skin and keeps the moisturizing film in balance weakly acidic product with a pH of 5.5 to 6.5.
- Studies from many scientists and dermatologist show that centella asitica extract benefits skin by revitalizing skin's protective barrier.
- This deep cleansing facial cleanser contains natural derived cleansing ingredients such as coconut oil which is known to help slow collagen breakdown and the antibacterial and antifungal properties within the oil diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal skin, Sensitive skin, Dry skin, Wrinkly skin, and Oily skin
- Coconut Oil: known to help slow collagen breakdown and the antibacterial and anti-fungal properties within the oil diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Keeps your skin cells hydrated, as a result, your skin feels smoother. Some studies have shown that coconut oil may ease inflammation with properties like antioxidants that could fight against free radicals and prevent premature aging and wrinkles on your skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: known as an ancient medicinal plant, many studies from scientist and dermatologist have shown that centella asiatica extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, build collagen, and improve circulation. Blend of amino acids and fatty acids known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is known to improve blood circulation in the skin and the synthesis of collagen which is essential for youthful appearance. According to studies conducted by scientists, the active compounds from centella asiatica could help revitalize skin's protective barrier as well as diminish the visible effects from sun burns.
- Panthenol: helps skin hold moisture to improve its appearance by making look more smooth and strengthens the skin barrier. It has a good clinical track record in helping to heal skin damagers by speeding up the healing process. Well-known to restore hydration to dry skin and improve skin barrier function because its ability to chemically attract water.
- All of the ingredients from the face wash was graded "A", indicating very low hazard to health and the environment based on the research data published by US Environmental Group (EWG). The group evaluates hazardous ingredients by dividing the classes from 0 (very safe) to 10 (very harmful).
- Certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
How to Use:
- Apply suitable amount on your palm and gently rub the foam on your face. Wash away the foam with warm water.
- Skin appears clean and hydrated without tightening sensation of the skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
Coconut Oil: known to help slow collagen breakdown and the antibacterial and anti-fungal properties within the oil diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Centella Asiatica Extract: Known as an ancient medicinal plant, many studies from scientist and dermatologist have shown that centella asiatica extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, build collagen, and improve circulation.
Panthenol: helps skin hold moisture to improve its appearance by making look more smooth and strengthens the skin barrier.
WATER, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACMELLA OLERACEA EXTRACT, ULMUS DAVIDIANA ROOT EXTRACT, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CERAMIDE NP, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.