CICATHENOL Repair Cream
- A Korean barrier cream used to help repair and strengthen irritated, damaged, and sensitive skin
- Studies from many scientists and dermatologist show that centella asiatica extract benefits skin by revitalizing skin's protective barrier
- A moisture barrier cream that soothes dry skin and oily skin from free radicals while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A centella sensitive cica cream that can relieve skin stress during sleep time and strengthen skin barriers to prevent moisture loss and keep skin moist
- Centella Asiatica Extract: known as an ancient medicinal plant, many studies from scientist and dermatologist have shown that centella asiatica extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, build collagen, and improve circulation. Blend of amino acids and fatty acids known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is known to improve blood circulation in the skin and the synthesis of collagen which is essential for youthful appearance. According to studies conducted by scientists, the active compounds from centella asiatica could help revitalize skin's protective barrier as well as diminish the visible effects from sun burns.
- Panthenol: helps skin hold moisture to improve its appearance by making look more smooth and strengthens the skin barrier. It has a good clinical track record in helping to heal skin damagers by speeding up the healing process. Well-known to restore hydration to dry skin and improve skin barrier function because its ability to chemically attract water.
- Betaine: provides benefits such as increased hydration, skin protection, and some studies have suggested that it assist with anti-aging and skin protection against action of oxidative free radicles. Its moisturizing properties may be able to soften the texture of the skin and diminish the look of wrinkles effectively. Commonly used in post procedural skin care products because its ability to reduce sensitivity and promote a calming effect.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: commonly known as the green tea extract. Has the potential to fight free radicals which are known to damage DNA by UV radiation and delay the signs of skin aging.
- Certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
- Cicathenol Repair Cream has been tested by Korea Dermatology Research Institute (KDRI) and determined to be a non-irritating substance in terms of primary irritation index.
How to Use:
- Apply to clean skin twice daily or as needed. Massage gently with your fingertips in a circular motion for better absorption.
- Skin protection during the day and skin recovery at night.
- This face moisturizer is lightly applied to the face and keeps skin moisturized and protects the skin from external irritation with fresh texture and quick absorption.
- This face cream can relieve skin stress during sleep time and strengthen skin barriers to prevent moisture loss and keep skin moist.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.