Chromcell Skin Barrier+ Collagen Eye Cream
- What does eye cream do?
There are no pores around the eyes so oil glands are not produced. As a result, you need to continuously use eye cream to prevent loss of elasticity in skin when the oil and moisture balance is broken.
- 'Skin Barrier+ Collagen Eye Cream' from Dr. CHROMCELL is a dual functional anti aging eye cream that's perfect for individuals searching for brightening enhancement and best treatment for premature skin aging especially wrinkle around the eyes.
- Due to niacinamide, this eye cream from Korea helps to improve the look of uneven skin tone and dark spots and brightens skin to reduce the appearance of dark circles and bags around the eyes without causing irritation. This one of the best Korea eye cream that contains adenosine, which is an excellent ingredient for reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles quickly and over time while boosting elasticity.
- Most of the eye creams in the market are generally heavy in nature causing wrinkle around the eyes and eyelids to sag prematurely. 'Skin Barrier+ Collagen Eye Cream' is a lightweight cream that can hydrate thin and delicate areas around the eyes as well as the entire face. It could be also be treated as a wrinkle cream for neck after applying on face.
- This eye cream for fine lines is formulated with hydrolyzed collagen, so the collagen molecules are absorbed deep into the skin to supply nutrition and moisture as well as increase skin elasticity.
Skin Type: normal skin, eye cream sensitive skin, dull skin, eye cream dry skin, wrinkly skin, oily skin, and skin with loss of firmness and elasticity, wrinkle and bag under eye, wrinkle on eyelids, dark circles around eyelids
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: known to have the most similar molecular structure to human collagen, so it is absorbed quickly, supplies rich moisture to the skin, increases skin elasticity, and makes the skin healthy. Some scientists believe that peptides from hydrolyzed collage could enhance the look of dry and damaged skin by penetrating deep under the skin barrier and assist in collagen production.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: As people age, they lose collagen and hyaluronic acid in their skin. As a result, it can cause marks and fine lines in the protective skin barrier. It penetrates the deeper layers of the skin since the molecular size is smaller than Hyaluronic Acid. Moisturizes between the skin for a long time by retaining moisture that is about 1000 times its own weight, promoting better blood circulation.
- NIACINAMIDE: Powerful active ingredient known to moisturize, support the skin barrier, prevent hyperpigmentation and other complexion issues, improve discoloration and wrinkles. Typically used for individuals with sensitive skin and dark spots. Improves the appearance of skin discoloration as well as other visible signs of environmental damage. The ingredient has also shown to have anti-inflammatory effects such as redness, acne, and other conditions. It inhibits the transfer of pigment to cells, improving discoloration.
- ADENOSINE : Reduces the look of wrinkles by energizing the skin's barrier. Studies have shown that skincare products with adenosine led to improvements in smoothness of the skin, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, which leads to a more youthful and healthy-looking skin tone. Another positive benefit is its ability to increase collagen production, which is an essential ingredient for anti-aging products. As a result, the ability to stimulate the production of collagen has been beneficial in promoting would healing.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT: provides excellent moisturizing effect by preventing moisture loss via forming a protective layer on the skin. Blend of amino acids and fatty acids known to assist in reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It is known to improve blood circulation in the skin and the synthesis of collagen which is essential for youthful appearance. According to studies conducted by scientists, the active compounds from centella asiatica could help re-energize skin's protective barrier
- Ingredients have been certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
HOW TO APPLY EYE CREAM:
- Apply an appropriate amount to areas with wrinkles and lightly spread from the inside out.
- At the last step of skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face evenly.
- It could be also be treated as a wrinkle cream for neck after applying on face.
- In case of severe dryness, apply once more and rub gently for absorption.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SQUALANE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MADECASSOSIDE, ADENOSINE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COLLAGEN EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, PINUS KORAIENSIS SEED EXTRACT, PINUS SYLVESTRIS CONE EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMAECYPARIS OBTUSA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VEGETABLE OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, ASIATICOSIDE, TUBER MAGNATUM EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, POLLEN EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, THEANINE, TOCOPHEROL, MILK LIPIDS, GLUTATHIONE, HEXAPEPTIDE-1, FRAGRANCE
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.