2x CHROMCELL SKIN BARRIER+ COLLAGEN EYE CREAM
- Includes 2 Collagen Eye Creams (15 ml x 2 eye creams)
- A collagen eye cream for wrinkles is formulated with hydrolyzed collagen. As a result, the collagen molecules are absorbed deep into the skin to supply nutrition and moisture
- A Korean eye cream infused with niacinamide and adenosine, which are known for targeting hyperpigmentation and diminish the appearance of crow's feet
- 15 ml/ 0.51 oz per Eye Cream
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: Peptides from hydrolyzed collage could enhance the look of dry and damaged skin by penetrating deep under the skin barrier and assist in collagen production
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: Has a lower molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, so it's easily absorbed into pores as well as retain water for a long time
- NIACINAMIDE: Powerful active ingredient known to moisturize, support the skin barrier, prevent hyperpigmentation and other complexion issues
- ADENOSINE : Reduces the look of wrinkles by energizing the skin's barrier. Studies have shown that skincare products with adenosine led to improvements in smoothness of the skin and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT: Provides excellent moisturizing effect by preventing moisture loss via forming a protective layer on the skin
- Ingredients have been certified by the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety from Korea which evaluates cosmetic manufacturing and quality control standards for cosmetic manufacturers.
HOW TO APPLY EYE CREAM:
- Apply an appropriate amount to areas with wrinkles and lightly spread from the inside out.
- At the last step of skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face evenly.
- It could be also be treated as a wrinkle cream for neck after applying on face.
- In case of severe dryness, apply once more and rub gently for absorption.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, SQUALANE, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MADECASSOSIDE, ADENOSINE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COLLAGEN EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, PINUS KORAIENSIS SEED EXTRACT, PINUS SYLVESTRIS CONE EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMAECYPARIS OBTUSA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VEGETABLE OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, ASIATICOSIDE, TUBER MAGNATUM EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, POLLEN EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, THEANINE, TOCOPHEROL, MILK LIPIDS, GLUTATHIONE, HEXAPEPTIDE-1, FRAGRANCE
Dr. Chromcell started from a beauty philosophy of "Skin is Science". Experts have been continuing research to discover the mechanism of healthy-looking skin, and the brand provides safe and effective skin balance solutions available from home.
Dr. Chromcell sells a variety of skincare products through Online/Off-line in South Korea such as facial cleansers, bio-cellular face masks, anti-aging sunblocks, BB creams, repair toners, spot concealers, black sesame soothing gels, and etc. In addition to these dermatologically tested products, Dr.Chromcell also provide MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) rollers with ampoules specifically designed for MTS rollers, which provide synergistic effect against wrinkles, inelasticity of skin, and pores.
Products from Dr.Chromcell have been featured in Korean dramas, sponsored by a few celebrities in South Korea, and partnered with one of the biggest coffee shops in Korea, TOM N TOMS COFFEE. Furthermore, and more importantly, our products are sold by dermatologists in their own skin care clinics all over South Korea (60+ clinics) and another clinic in Manchester, England.